Please read and take in serious consideration these guidelines before using our community forums.
- Forums are English only, please don't open new topics or post any replies in another language, if you want to discuss any subject in your native language use the appropriated location categories under Community Area section.
- Always use the Search feature first before opening a new topic to avoid duplicated and fragmented content.
- Do not open a new topic if already exists one or other topics about the same subject, use the existent ones to avoid duplicated and fragmented content.
- Do not quote entire or partially any support tickets content on the forums, support tickets content it's protected under European Intelectual Property Law, and can't be shared without the authorization of both parts.
- Do not escalate or extend any open support ticket content over the forums, if you already have a support ticket open, our staff team will reply you and solve your problem in there.
- Do not post misrelate or misconstrue information related to any game, product or services.
- Use of bad words, swearing, or any kind of disrespect against any community member or any of our staff team it's not tolerated.
Breaking any of this rules can lead to your topic or reply edited or deleted without any warning, depending on the rule, can also lead to a suspension, a temporary or a definitive ban on your community forum user account.
Remember this is our community forums and they do not replace the existent support ticket system, if you have a direct problem with your server, always open a support ticket.
These guidelines can suffer changes or adjustments anytime without any previous warning.