GTXGaming Forums are back! 09/22/2017After a long time, we decided to re-launch the GTXGaming forums! It's a fresh start, new platform, new sections, a new community to share. Feel free to register and start to participate, don't forget to follow our important guidelines first! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - Forum Rules and Guidelines
Starvation Mod for 7 Days to Die A16 just released and we have it available on our servers!
Just get the Starvation Mod from your client area (10£ monthly fee*) and open a support ticket requesting our staff to install it on your server.
* The 10£ monthly fee it's to cover the costs of the extra resources (till 16GB RAM) the mod takes.
GTA V - FiveM Product Changelog 11/04/2017We just pushed a new update on our GTA V - FiveM update! [NEW] Added vRP Dunko Edition to Mod Manager 1 click install [NEW] Added Live Map to Mod Manager 1 click install Re-organized Mod Manager categories to a more friendly view All vRP versions now work after 1 click install not requiring any extra coding Web Console now supports FiveM console commands Updated server.cfg to included new playernames resource Background fix's to attempt fixed phpmyadmin broken link in certain cases - Each vRP version now generates it's own server.cfg inside Configuration Files, use the server.cfg inside the vRP section and not the normal one.
- FiveM added a new resource (playernames), just stop your server, edit server.cfg with EASY EDITOR and save it to update the new resource list (don't forget to update FiveM first).
- In some random cases, phpmyadmin link it's broken, we applied a possible fix, if you still have a broken link, just open a support ticket.
Why we had to delete our FiveM product and build a new one ? Read more about it and discuss it in here:
Please read and take in serious consideration these guidelines before using our community forums.
- Forums are English only, please don't open new topics or post any replies in another language, if you want to discuss any subject in your native language use the appropriated location categories under Community Area section.
- Always use the Search feature first before opening a new topic to avoid duplicated and fragmented content.
- Do not open a new topic if already exists one or other topics about the same subject, use the existent ones to avoid duplicated and fragmented content.
- Do not quote entire or partially any support tickets content on the forums, support tickets content it's protected under European Intelectual Property Law, and can't be shared without the authorization of both parts.
- Do not escalate or extend any open support ticket content over the forums, if you already have a support ticket open, our staff team will reply you and solve your problem in there.
- Do not post misrelate or misconstrue information related to any game, product or services.
- Use of bad words, swearing, or any kind of disrespect against any community member or any of our staff team it's not tolerated.
Breaking any of this rules can lead to your topic or reply edited or deleted without any warning, depending on the rule, can also lead to a suspension, a temporary or a definitive ban on your community forum user account.
Remember this is our community forums and they do not replace the existent support ticket system, if you have a direct problem with your server, always open a support ticket.
These guidelines can suffer changes or adjustments anytime without any previous warning.