Deviant

Need help with Snap Build Pro w/ Vectors install

Posted (edited)

Morning everyone,  

Please forgive my newbness, I'm trying to learn. I have been trying for the past two weeks to get "Snap Build Pro with vectors" to work on my OverPoch server and to be honest...its kicking my (Insert expletive here)!  Im doing my best to follow the tutorials but each one is a little different than the other. As well, I've notice that the GTX Servers file structure is a little different as well. but I digress. Can anyone / would anyone be willing to help me out....get on TS and walk me through it...reference me to a CURRENT and CORRECT install instructions...PLEASE...  I did manage to find a tutorial in the GTX forums but....its a dead link. Im at my witts end here. I know it can be done...

http://gtxgaming.co.uk/forum/forum/learning-center-tutorials/video-tutorials/18950-video-tutorial-installing-the-snap-build-pro-addon

Edited by Deviant

Hey!

That guide link it's dead because it's for our really really old epoch 150.

Our file structure it's a pure default structure that comes exactly from EpochMod guys, we don't have any custom structure, so any guide you find on EpochMod forums will do just great for us :)