Riggleboy

Need guidance on server setup

Hello Community,

I am trying to get my server up (Desolation Redux) and am running into issues. I have only installed both CUP Terrains Core and CUP Terrains Map. I put "@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps" in the Mod Settings  -mod= as requested after install. I selected Desolation.chernarusredux from the dropdown in the Configuration Files section.

Question, do I need to put an "@Desolation.chernarusredux" in the Mod Settings field? Am I missing something?

I fire up the server and I see it in A3 and also in the Arma app itself, but it usually shows a setting up message or I get a cannot play/edit error message.

Pleas help Obi-Wan, you're my only hope! 

also add the same mods to server mods as well

mod line : @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Desolation.chernarusredux;

server mod line : @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Desolation.chernarusredux;

you also have to get the keys from within the mods folder and add them to the keys folder on the arma 3 server so you can join the server

im sure @Desolation.chernarusredux is its own terrain and you should not need to use @CUP_Terrains_Maps it does require @CUP_Terrains_Core

you would still require a desolation mission file to play it i assume you will have it

hope this helps 

• Thanks 1