This guide will help you on how to import your Valheim world from your computer.
- Stop your server.
- Go to [File Manager] open the [worlds] folder and press the [Upload] button.
- Press Select files button and navigate to this folder: [%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\IronGate\Valheim\worlds].
- Select all [*.DB] and [*.FWL] files in that folder and upload them.
- Go to [Configuration Files] button, edit [Start.bat] file, and type in your world name under World Name/Seed field.
- Start your server.
ISSUE! - BLACK SCREEN AND DISCONNECT AFTER IMPORTING THE WORLD!
If after uploading your world you are getting a black screen and getting disconnected means your world was not uploaded correctly, for that please re-upload your world using FTP.
- Connect to your server FTP following this guide CLICK HERE
- Open the worlds\ folder on your server
- Open the %UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\IronGate\Valheim\worlds\ folder on your computer
- Drag and drop the .DB and .FWL files from your computer to your server
If you need assistance uploading your world contact our support system.