This will tell you how to install Extinction DLC on GTXGaming.co.uk's control panel.
1. Login to our control panel https://www.gtxgaming.co.uk/gamepanel/
2. Run the Steam update, the DLC will be around 20GB in total and may take some time. Wait patiently for the Steamcmd download to finish. If it says its up to date and you know it has not downloaded anything, try deleting the steamapps folder in the file manager and then running the Steam update again.
3. Go to configuration files on the control panel.
4. Click Easy Configurator on the Config.bat and choose Extinction in the drop down menu and click SAVE.
5. Then go to the main game server page and click WIPE SERVER as you will need a fresh server for Extinction.
Please note that a lot of existing mods may not work or function correctly with the Extinction map so please take this into account when changing to Extinction. At first it might be advisable to have a vanilla server while the mod developers fix any bugs.
- 8 Users Found This Useful
How to add your server to GameTracker
This guide will help you on how to add your server to GameTracker. Start your server Press...Why my server doesn't show on the unofficial list
This guide will help you on why your server doesn't show on the unofficial list.1. New servers...How to whitelist admins
This guide will help you on how to whitelist admins. Stop your server Go to...How to use admin commands
This guide will help you on how to use admin commands. Whitelist yourself as admin following...How to setup automatic mods updates for ARK
We have a brand new mod updater which can be configured to automatically update all of your mods,...