This guide will help you on how to setup automatic Workshop Mod Updates and messages on your Dayz Standalone server.
This scheduled task will send a warning message at 10 minutes / 5 Minutes / 2 Minutes / 1 Minute, it will lock the server at the 2 Minutes messages to avoid item duping, will kick all players update the mods and restart the server.
- Go to the Scheduled Tasks tab in your Control Panel
- Create a new Scheduled Task and select the Workshop Update option
- Give it a name of your choice, 12 Hour Mod Update for example
- Select the date/hour you want to next restart will happen(*)
- Select Recur Every 1 Days
- Select Repeat task option
- Select Repeat Every 12 hours
- Select For 24 Hours
- Save the task
12 HOURS CHECK EXAMPLE
(*) Servers restarted based on the machine local hour, you can view the machine local hour under Server Details > Machine Local Time button, if needed adjust your game panel profile timezone to match clicking on your name on top right corner > My Profile then Timezone.
In this example it will restart your server every 12 hours, if you want any other number of hours, just change the Repeat Every 12 hours to any number of hours of your choice.
If you have any questions or you need our help don't hesitate to contact our support system.