Rust Server Hosting
RUST SERVER HOSTING V3 CHANGELOG
- Automatic 7 Days offsite backups
- Oxide and oxide plugins support
- Schedule automatic oxide updates
- Schedule automatic server backups
- MySQL Database Support
- phpMyAdmin for MySQL Database
- Rust: IO Live map support -
- Dynamic Wipe and Restore server
- Easy settings configurator
- 64 bits tools per user support
- New 2018 echo scripts style
- Automatic seven days offsite backup
- Dynamic Wipe Server
- support for oxide dynamic wipes
- Dynamic Restore Server
- Support for oxide dynamic restores
- Web Rcon support and direct link
- Online backup manager support
- Schedule broadcast messages
- Schedule restart messages
- Schedule rcon commands
- Schedule wipe server
- Schedule backup server
- Schedule Oxide update
- Oxide support for install and update
- MySQL Database Support
- Rust IO Live map support
- Easy one click repetition fields
- More detail descriptions
- Server details with all details covered
- Gametracker, HLSW direct links
We have put many many hours into our Rust server hosting config so that its easy to change the options on your server. With our mod manager, you have the ability to install Oxide and Live map easily in a couple of clicks. We constantly improve our control panel interface so that your hosting experience is the best it can be and if you think we have missed something simply tell us and we can add whatever functionality you want so you can get your server running perfectly in no time.
The aim of the game in Rust is to survive and thrive in a post nuclear war world. You can build a home, shelter from the cold, build fires, kill animals for food. Find allies in this massively multiplayer game; Rust has up to 250 slot servers. The most of any online game server. Buy the game here on the Rust Steam store.
Rust Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/252490/
Publishers website: https://rust.facepunch.com/
*data correct as of October 2018
Yes, your Rust server is always online. That is the main reason to pay for game server hosting. All power and network traffic are covered in your subscription so that your server can be online all of the time. Even when your PC is turned off, your clan or community friends can join your server and play in your absence 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
If a Rust server update is released all you need to do is click the Steam Update button on our control panel. The server will begin to check your files and update as necessary.
This will not affect your world or files.
Our servers are instantly setup. Immediately after ordering you can click 'My Services' and get your username and password for the control panel.
Once you are logged in your server may still be 'Installing'. This simply means that your server is updating to the latest Rust version via a Steam update. After a minute or two, click refresh on your browser and your server will be shown as 'Running' and will be ready for you to configure with your own server title and admin password.
If you ever have any questions about your order open a support ticket.
Well, there are three ways you can host your own Rust server.
- You could host a server it on your PC, but this means leaving your PC online 24 hours a day which can be costly on power. Also, most connections do not have sufficient upstream to be able to host a decent server.
- You could rent a dedicated server and host a Rust server on it. This option has some great benefits and we do offer dedicated servers should you go for this option. With a dedicated server, you will get all of the resources focused on one or several servers so you can guarantee the best possible performance. You get root access to the machine so you can easily update the server and run it with a Windows batch file. However, on the downside, there is the initial setup of the Rust server which can take some time and expertise to get right, as well as updating it when an update comes out. You would also need to install MySQL and configure it. We do offer a TCAdmin2 licence addon which gives you access to our control panel to create servers for only £20 extra per month which will make things a lot easier but with this option enabled you will not get root access (to protect our scripts).
- The best solution is to rent a server from GTXGaming. Server rental will give you the best value for money. You get the control panel for free, and we host the server 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Rest assured that we do not over populate our machines and your server will run as smoothly as if you had a rented dedicated server. There are also added options of high CPU priority too so if your server is bustling with 100+ players you can add this to get things even smoother and with our 24-hour support you can be confident that you can get your Rust server up and running in no time.
- 50 Players
- 60 Players
- 80 Players
- 100 Players
- 150 Players
GTX Gaming Key Features
Easy Admin Config
We have a very easy to use configuration editor to make adding admins extremely easy.
We zip up your server on every reboot and upload it to our offsite backup NAS. You will never lose data. We hold data from every reboot for 30 days.
We have a one click Oxide installer and Oxide plugin installer. We are also proud sponsors of the Oxide plugin.
24 Hour no quibble refund. If you order a server from us and are not entirely happy we will simply refund you.
Elegant Web Interface
With GTX you get full control of your game server via our beautiful web interface.
Safe & secure
GTXGaming make extensive use of SSL encryption, database password md5 encription and two factor authentication across all of its services. Your personal information is 100% safe with us.
Help & Support
Support is open 24 hours a day, we are here for you and we pride ourselves on our high level of support and response time. Speak to us on live chat for a one to one.
Due to our investment in ownership, rather than renting, we are able to always give more to our customers than the next provider. Low margins and high quality delivered at very competitive prices. We give you extra.
Rust Game Information
Rust's development started as a clone of DayZ, a well-recognized mod for ARMA 2, as well as showcasing Minecraft elements. Garry Newman, the Chief Executive Officer of Facepunch Studios, claimed that Rust kicked off as a DayZ clone before deciding that we are tired of attacking zombies and can no longer contend with the Arma Island concerning the towns and landmarks. After its initial alpha launch, Rust updates were released, with additional mechanics such as hunting, animals, weapons and armor. Zombies were removed from Rust in February 2014 and then replaced with wolves and black.] In its early development, we opted not to try to populate the world with exciting locations to explore, but rather offer the players the chance to make such places. Newman regarded it as "giving them the tools, while they create the world.
One of the primary objectives of the developers was to create the world that doesn't encourage some particular behavior from the players. They considered implementing a system that is similar to DayZ whereby players who kill others get different outfits that identify them as 'bandits,' or probably a color-coded or rating system. The developers, however, rejected all of these options, as they felt it would hinder the players' freedom. Instead, they discovered to their surprise that voice chat implementation had a significant impact on players' behavior. With the ability to effectively communicate, most of the players won't kill each other on sight as a result of fear.
The game is presently in its alpha stage of development, and it's being distributed by Steam's Early Access program. An "experimental form" for Rust was released in late 2014, and it was moved onto Unity . The experimental module featured CheatPunch, a different anti-cheat system which restricted over 4,621 cheaters. In October 2014, the experimental module metamorphosized into the default launch option. The heads-up exhibit featured statistics like hunger, health, and radiation level in the original game. These features were later replaced; the radiation level was modified to thirst and hidden statistics like hypothermia were also added. Radiation hazards used to be in monuments, but then the danger was removed in a later update due to the annoyance it causes players. Radiation, which was removed earlier in 2016, was then reintroduced in November, but was "reprogrammed from scratch, in a sense that rather than each location having the same levels of radiation, different levels (low, medium, and high) were included. No areas were initially marked as being high, due to the possibility of "it distorting the game.
In July 2015, female models were included in the game but were only available for server administrators to test-run them. Similar to the skin color attributes, genders will be automatically assigned to users which are linked permanently to their Steam account. Cosmetic items for clothing, guns, and other objects were later added to the game towards the end of 2015. When the "Item Stores," was introduced by Valve, Rust was the pioneer game on Steam to utilize the feature. The cosmetics were also sold by the Steam Community Market, resulting in conflicting prices. Some were cheaper in the store while others were expensive.
Rust Server Hosting
Trial our Rust Server Hosting for 24-Hours absolutely Free.
Free Trial. Order a server and as soon as you get to the invoice page the server will setup, you only need to pay the invoice within 24 hours to keep your server going. Read About How The Trial Works Here.